The Air Jordan 4 retro university blue outfit sneakers are on the wish list of most sneakerheads, but how do you style this brand-new release without looking like you’re trying too hard? The first thing to understand is that no one will be expecting you to have these sneakers in your collection, so go ahead and break out the wildest outfits that you’ve been saving up! Here are some of our favorite ways to wear this new shoe – with or without other Air Jordans!
1) Wearing dark jeans
The go-to denim style for many sneakerheads is a dark wash. The rich blue hue of the Jordan 4s is offset perfectly by a pair of dark jeans. Plus, the contrast between the two colors makes for a clean and stylish look. Here are 4 ways to style your dark jeans with the Jordan 4 University Blue outfit sneakers.
1. For a casual look, pair your dark jeans with a t-shirt and hoodie.
2. Dress up your jeans and shoe combo with a button-down shirt and blazer for an office-appropriate ensemble.
3. If you’re feeling adventurous, try wearing distressed black jeans along with these kicks in lieu of dress pants or khakis at the office for a more laid-back approach to professional dressing.
4. Wear faded black jeans like these together with this special edition Air Jordan shoe and you’ll have one tough-looking outfit that’s perfect for wearing on an evening out on the town!
Read Also The Top 10 Best Yeezy Foam Runner Outfits You Need to See
2) Wear it with a T-shirt
A pair of Jordan 4s looks great with a simple T-shirt. You can either tuck your T-shirt into your jeans or leave it hanging out. If you want to show off your shoes, roll up your pant legs a bit. Add a jacket if you need one for extra warmth or style.
3) Don’t forget your jacket
The Jordan 4 University Blue outfit is a great way to add some style to your everyday look. But don’t forget, a jacket is always a necessary piece to complete the perfect outfit. Here are ways you can style the Jordan 4 University Blue outfit and make it your own.
1. With a denim jacket and jeans.
2. With a leather moto jacket and leggings.
3. With an oversized sweater and joggers.
4) Pair ankle boots
The great thing about ankle boots is that they can be worn with just about anything. And when it comes to the Jordan 4 University Blue outfit, they are the perfect way to add a touch of edge and style. Here are ways to style them.
1. With ripped jeans and a leather jacket for a badass look.
2. With a flowy dress and denim jacket for a casual yet put-together look.
5) Team up with athletic pants or joggers
The cool thing about these shoes is that they can be styled in a bunch of different ways. One way to style them is by teaming them up with some athletic pants or joggers. This look is perfect for running errands or going to the gym. Plus, it’s super comfortable and easy to put together. Here are a few tips on how to style this look:
– Choose a pair of pants that are comfortable and breathable.
6) Combining them with other sneakers will always look great
The Jordan 4 University Blue outfit sneakers are a versatile style of sneaker. You can dress them up or down, making them perfect for any occasion. Here are some of the best ways to style them:
1. With jeans and a t-shirt – This is a classic, casual look that will never go out of style.
2. With a dress or skirt – This is a great way to add a touch of edge to a more feminine look.
7) You can wear it with sweatpants too
The Jordan 4 University Blue outfit is a versatile sneaker that can be dressed up or down. You can rock them with a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie for a casual look, or dress them up with khakis and a button-down shirt. If you’re feeling really daring, you can even wear them with sweatpants. No matter how you style them, you’re sure to turn heads.
8) wearing them with shorts
The Jordan 4 University Blue outfit sneakers are a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit. They’re also comfortable and versatile, making them perfect for a day of exploring or a night out on the town. Here are our favorite ways to style them.
1) Wear them with shorts. These shoes look good with anything so don’t be afraid to try different things!
9) Opt for monochrome outfits in this colorway
The Jordan 4 University Blue outfit is a great way to style the iconic sneakers. The all-white or all-black look is always a good choice with this colorway, but you can also go for a more subtle approach by choosing an outfit in a similar color palette.